How Does A Freight Broker Help Me Reduce My Costs
Are you one of the millions of business owners looking to stay on budget to meet your goals? Have you ever wondered, “How Does A Freight Broker Help Me Reduce My Costs?” LNC Logistics offers LTL freight shipping solutions that are beneficial to both freight carriers and freight shippers. We help both parties make cost effective shipping methods that save time and cut down on delivery times. This is done because we ensure the LTL carriers in our network are able to use as much available space as they can on their trucks. This allows for business owners to lock in the lowest freight quotes for all of their needs, as we try to get LTL shipments on a full truckload route.
- A true freight broker will have an established logistical niche within certain industries. He or She will have the ability to manage your freight needs and be able to forecast with new direct freight loads that allow your equipment to gain consistency.
- A true freight broker agent will have your trucks within certain geographic areas that allows you to maximize the type of drivers and equipment you have within key markets.
- A true freight broker will build your freight lanes into solid consistency with loads that connect you directly to the freight source moving out of your location and back into freight terminal locations.
- A true freight broker is spot on when they dispatch your trucks and manage your check calls for timely deliverance. They insure the driver has all the information needed and on call for assistance with pickup and delivery of their assigned load.
- A true freight broker will assist you with your compliance and IFTA reports by providing you with detailed reporting on your freight loads for your convenience.
- A true freight broker is keeping you up-to-date with safety and maintenance compliance information and any new mandates or laws that affect your trucking company. It is their job to make sure your always informed and prepared for over the road compliance by State.
- A true freight broker keeps your drivers satisfied with GPS and TMS services with great communication skills to assist the driver with load issues or compliance issues with the load movement.
- A true freight broker agent is a person who does not work alone and has a solid team who assist them in keeping your trucking company moving forward.
LNC serves as a liaison between your business to one of the many carriers that work within our network. We have developed strong relationships with carriers across the United States and throughout North America. Whatever your shipping needs may be, big or small, our team can help you lock in the lowest freight rates available on the market today. When you are looking to lower your shipping costs today, the team at LNC Logistics can help you! Reach out to our team today to learn more about how we can help you save money and reduce the costs of your freight shipping.
Affordable Shipping Solutions for Small Business
If you are looking for more affordable, simple, freight forwarding services you can count on? Our team of freight shipping experts can help get you the shipping solutions you are looking for today. There is no reason to continue working with a shipping company you are not fully satisfied with. With the expertise and knowledge to leverage the freight shipping market, LNC Logistics has what it takes to bring competitive pricing and capacity for flatbed, dry van, and LTL freight shipping.
Our logistics experts have dedicated several years to earn our reputation. We always strive for maximum customer satisfaction, and part of that means providing rate quotes fast. If you are in the Greater Houston area, Beaumont, Conroe, Galveston, Humble, or Livingston, contact LNC Logistics to learn more about the services we provide.